About Me

My photo
I love sleeping. When my mind is set to want something, I go and get it. I'm a bubbly person, love to listen to peoples interests. I try to do the right things all the time...i'm a deep thinker and ask alot of questions so at times i can be very talkative lol.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Samurai Achoo

I have never been to Japan before. Meeting Teeya and her friends has driven me to go there one day.

One day, Teeya told me she had a Japanese outfit. I was so thrilled to see it and it looked so beautifully made. i wanted to know what i looked like wearing it. So she tried to dress me up in it ha ha wasn't that a mission and a half. There is like so many layers to put on, and so many belts and then in the end, you have to put a big bow behind your back. I swear it's like there's not enough materials on me already ha ha.

Once it was finally on, i felt like a was a different person. I was pretending to be a Japanese samurai holding a mascara as my trusty sword. It was all i could grab quickly to fill my moment of superiorness. Imagine this, i think i could actually get away looking like a traditional Japanese warrior, he he. I just had a funny but serious thought. I could smuggle into the country for free and blend in by wearing this Japanese disguise, probably just paint my face Giesha style, yep that will diffinitely get me in, i kid. I bet ya they didn't see someone like me coming, oh no, not in a long shot lol! I wished i was born in a cultural country, i think it would be so cool to wear the traditional outfits and do the awesome traditional dances!

It'll be my turn soon! And when i go overseas to where i wanna go, not sure yet where, Japan for sure, i'm going to collect different outfits, and try to learn the traditional dances! How fun would that be ^_^

-Amelia

1 comment:

  1. where were you born amelia?
    coz even Australia is a cultural country

    you know what you should do? hope into my Bridging Culture class. It's filled with people from all over the world- Japanese, Korean, German, Canadian, Sri Lakan, oh gosh, i can't name them all.
    The teaching part of that class is boring, but once you get to the talking with people part- you spend the whole time listening to their stories....
    it just makes you want to go there

    ReplyDelete