About Me

My photo
I love sleeping. When my mind is set to want something, I go and get it. I'm a bubbly person, love to listen to peoples interests. I try to do the right things all the time...i'm a deep thinker and ask alot of questions so at times i can be very talkative lol.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It has been in what seems to be ages since i last blogged a blog on my blogger- it is all thanks to me....you know doing the normal business, busy daydreaming... sleeping... eating...*alot*... partying...picking my nose o.o ...alot lol
HOW did i spend my one week holiday?wellll....okay, holiday started on good friday- i did nothing....saturday-i did nothing....sunday-i can't remember....oh wait, no i do LOL i went to visit family and did nothing :D....monday-it rained-i did nothing....Tuesday i ...um...went to sunnybank for dinner at the bbq tempt place- i so HEART that place- so freaking yum!!!!!!

...wednesday I went shopping plus had a facial plus nails -in that note, when i went to the nail parlour in the myer centre same level as the noodle box, i only wanted to get a $20 simple manicure coz my nails looked horrible from my attempt to polish it on my own, and i had to wait 30 mins sitting down watching mariah carey sing all her songs for a job that would only take 5 mins. I got so terribly annoyed at the elder woman telling me 30mins later i had to pay before they do my nails- i thought it was so rude how she said it!!!
it was like(in broken asian english) , "You. You Pay now. Pay Now...its okay, pay now..." i was just looking at her blankly, like how you would look when you are so badly confused in whats going on, with your eyes looking like that person is speaking to you in a language and you want to understand but you just don't understand lol. She had to repeated herself very many times before i finally said something- like ok a a y ???? What do i have to do, where who how?


Rude Bitach. Never going back there again lol. Next day the french polish paint on my nails came off, and my nails were back to looking scrummy again :(

Anywho, thurs i went to my first arab party.... we danced...we danced alot....like we danced all night klong til 4, didn't get home until 6, was so tired that day. Friday i went reiji( my first foam party eva. Saturday went to house warm party- that was fun coz we had to dress up like a superhero starting from our first letter of our first or last name. i was catwoman lol Teeya made me my ears ha ha very nice - i like alot .

Sunday, straight after the housewarm party, i went straight to the valley to have yum cha with my family- i was so so so so so so so so not awake to know what i was munching from the trollies- i was too exhausted - yes very big weekend and holiday......indeed well spent.

Then after all that-I SLEPT GOOD. IT WAS SOO GOOD, I COULD SLEEP AGAIN. TREASURE EVERY SLEEPING TIME-I LOVE SLEEPPPPPPP!!!!!! *YAWN, WHY I'M TIRED RIGHT NOW. Good bye

-Achoo-Chan

3 comments:

  1. awww
    seems like you had a productive holiday~
    much wisely spent.
    now... its uni again...
    HOWEVER
    6 weeks left of it~
    ahh...
    i'm already looking forward to the mid year holidays >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL me too! I can't wait!
    Study hard everyone he he
    Go bakas Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your page!!
    hahaha
    i go on here just to take a perve at Daniel =P
    with his shirt all open..
    and..
    *droolz*
    hahaha
    ok...
    sorry bout that..
    i better get back to studying
    daniel = motivation
    =P

    ReplyDelete