About Me

My photo
I love sleeping. When my mind is set to want something, I go and get it. I'm a bubbly person, love to listen to peoples interests. I try to do the right things all the time...i'm a deep thinker and ask alot of questions so at times i can be very talkative lol.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Strategic management lec today!

I was thinking why strategic management is so important for business managers to have.
And i was thinking that, of course! It is needed to organise yourself and become ahead of the business game. It is a way of aligning resources and what needs to be done in order to reach goals.

I would think that it's pretty straight forward, but no it isn't. There is so many theory and tools to consider before actually making your own efficient strategy.
Argh, so much to think about. I wonder how any one can obtain so much information in such a short amount of time! Absolutely maddness i say!!!!

Tell me you guys agree with me. This year is really different to the rest of my uni years because i finally just managed to focus myself and get my silly head more motivated than usual. I told myself that i don't want to be studying by the age 25. I want to be by then working and earning great money!!!!!

I want to buy myself alot of things, but being quite poor right now has taught how to manage my money and to buy only what i truely need too. It's such a challenge because i really want to buy myself beautiful shoes and fancy clothes and other things just like any girls, but no, i have to be very patient at this time.

-Amelia

2 comments:

  1. dont worry, one day we won't even be looking at prices of handbags,shoes or dresses. will be walking into tiffany and co. and buying our own jewery~!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i hope dat one day that can happen to me as well.
    I hate going into stores and having to check the price tag first to get me out of actually buying even if its the most prettiest thing on earth!

    ReplyDelete